COATS BULGARIA EOOD
As a result of the discussions conducted with the specialists from the production, the viewings and analysis of the data received revealed that the water quantities pledged during the construction of the LWWTP are currently five times smaller. This imposed the following reconstructions:
- Phased exhaustion and washing of the facilities.
- Revising and switching the dosing station.
- Blowing of pipelines and their adjoining armature.
- Lavage, examination and inclusion of the aeration system.
- Replacement of the taps between the precipitators and the Calocrator.
- Replacement of the pump for compacted sludge and others;
After the reconstruction of the LWWTP – Coates many of the processes have been optimized, some facilities and equipment have been returned to service and improvements have been added. All this has led to the improvement of the work of the LWWTP and increasing the efficiency of the whole system.