SHELL – CBR AND CORPORATION OUTSOURCING EOOD
- Design and construction of a Local Waste Water Treatment Plant and water supply facilities
- Replacement of plumbing and sewage assets
- Other water and sewerage services
Construction work includes:
Renovation and prevention of defective or damaged sewerage and water supply diversions.
Replacement of treatment facilities, including pumps, compressors and tanks.
Construction of new compact multicomponent LWWTP, bound to the needs of the project.
Restoration of lawns and landscape services after the construction of LWWTP are done.
As a result of the rehabilitation works on the projects, LWWTP increase the quality and efficiency of their work and achieved the required results in terms of treatment of wastewater from the sites.
OUTSOURCING AND ADMINISTRATION
- Operation and maintenance of 10 LWWTP
- Preparation of documentation, annual reports and other administrative documents, sampling and own monitoring
Our team is responsible for 32 water supply facilities (wells) and 10 treatment facilities / LWWTP /. Their management and administrative support includes:
Monthly visits of technologists, electrical and mechanical specialists, monitoring and troubleshooting.
Regular cleaning and prevention of sewage networks and treatment facilities.
Preparation and providing necessary documents to the control institutions.
Continuation, reissuance and amendment of permits for water use and discharge of waste water.
Taking over the administrative management of the assets of CBR and Corporation Outsourcing EOOD from Hodrolia AD guarantees their professional performance. The preparation of all documents by specialists in the field is reducting the deadlines and make easier their approval by the controling institutions.
Regular visits by engineer technologists helps to prevent defects and subsequently prevent more serious accidents.
- Maintenance of administrative documentation for water facilities(drillings)
- Sampling and in-house monitoring of water facilities (drillings)